Monday, June 11, 2012

Spring in full Swing

Spring is in full swing (well, now it's mostly summer, but when these were taken it was in full swing)!  It's so wonderful after winter to be able to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.  It brings happy kids, happy moms, and numerous beautiful things back to the earth.  We have a fantastic yard to enjoy warm weather- a large sandbox, a nice swing set with a slide, a trampoline, and tons of room to roam.  How refreshing it was to get out our sand toys, playhouse/slide & small teeter totter, as well! Here are a few spring moments I captured...



******************************

Tricia, my sweet sister-in-law & Chad's big sister asked if we could possibly take pictures of something to show all seasons.  After much discussion, we decided that perhaps our apple trees would lend us good pictures of all four seasons.  Here are some of spring... What do you think, T?
 Simple blossoms
 Chad was in the right place at the right time- he caught this bee preparing to land on a blossom!
 I think this is my favorite- a beautiful, full blossom on the right and a bee in flight on the left.  What a cool shot, huh?!

******************************

OK, so I have to admit something.  After viewing so many fun pictures of my friends on fb taken with Instagram, I finally caved and downloaded the app on my iPod.  It allows you to use pictures you take and apply cool effects to them!  There will be many more of these pictures in the posts to come... Enjoy :)


1 comment:

Tricia said...

Jen....love the pictures that Chad took. Could you please send them to me? I want to put a picture for every season in my living room and Chad takes great pictures.