Thursday, June 21, 2012

In a week we...

... kept Taya for a day while Kenny & Melanie went to Aberdeen...
I love how "proper" my girls are- one with her legs spread in a skirt & another talking with food in her mouth!  Go Taya for having some manners :)
Berkley & Taya were coloring and stickering papers for quite a while

She is such a sweetheart, and a beauty, too
She had this #2 sticker stuck in her hair for probably a half hour before she even noticed!

... used our firepit for the first time...
Chowing on Cheetos well before hotdogs were even near the fire

A downright, dirty mess of a child (typical Berkley, though)

Silly faces tend to be Chloe's specialty 

The girls roasting their weinies
Berk almost dropped the stick into the fire after I shot this photo- she really didn't want to do it in the first place; I guess I sort of posed this one!

Thoroughly enjoying her smore ;)
 ... got haircuts, and Berkley got her very first "cut"...
She didn't really get a cut, per se, but more of a trim.  

Chloe was unenthusiastic to take a picture of her new cute cut.
Is it that obvious that my girls didn't want to show off their new hairstyles??
 ... & we played (and played and played)!
This girl loves this dollhouse and all of it's accessories.
I think it is adorable that she loves the gift that we gave to Chloe for becoming a big sister :)

I peeked in on Chloe playing with Finn (or harassing him, it sort of depends on who you ask) in her bed.
She was his "mom" and he was sleeping beside her.  I think Finn would be completely bored without Chloe constantly at his side :)

No comments: