Friday, June 29, 2012

So much, so little time!

As if this wasn't already apparent, I have so much to blog about!  Many of you family members realize this as you calculate the number of things we've done over the past month plus a few random picture posts of every day life.

I am trying my hardest to get this feat accomplished.  I have so many things I want to tell you about & discuss; there are so many photos and memories I want to share.  And, thankfully (oh, and hopefully), it will happen, but it's simply not happening on my time schedule.

Being a mom, in the summer, plus having a new(er) puppy & home (don't forget that HUGE yard) makes blogging near the bottom of my list.  However, I really love blogging.  For a time I actually despised it: I never had the motivation or desire to blog, even when we had the most adorable pictures just hanging out on our camera ready to be shared... But, I have come to enjoy it, and I've found that it relaxes me & affords an outlet that I had mostly forgotten- writing.  Those of you who knew me in my school years (USU included), you will know that I l.o.v.e love to write.  It's nice to revisit this passion of mine, even if it is as insignificant as the little blog.

Thanks for hanging on and always checking to see if I've posted something new.  Sooner or later (I'm crossing my fingers that it's the former) I will get this done!

No comments: