Friday, June 22, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane... well, sort of...

We were all terribly excited to go back to visit my family (as we always are) a few weeks ago.  My cousin Brock's wedding was the weekend we would be there, so we thought it would be a good reason to go back for a visit!  Well, we arrived at the airport just in time to find out that we'd be stuck in Salt Lake for nearly two hours longer than expected.  Once we finally made it to Chicago we missed our connecting flight (the last one of the day, of course), so we opted to go ahead and rent a car to drive to my parents. After an hour of dealing with crap at O'Hare, which I now officially despise more than ever, we were on the road to my parents, well, sort of.  We kinda drove in the wrong direction (the signs posted were truly misleading), but after about a half an hour we were on familiar roads (well, I was anyway).  We rolled into my parents just before 2 a.m.  Wow, what an arrival!  At least we were able to capture some cute photos in the airport :) 
I guess Berkley classifies as an adequate carry-on! 

Sweet sisters hanging out in the airport

Berkley and I are pals (that is for sure, sometimes more than is comfortable, but it's good nonetheless)

Sweet little silhouette of Chloe  

Finally made it on the plane!  Berkley was quite excited to have her very own seat (and so was I)!

No comments: