Thursday, June 21, 2012

She's TWO

It is so hard to believe that my baby is two!  
I intended on having these pictures posted in order for the day, but with a few malfunctions in uploading the pictures, it turns out that they will be way out of order!  Enjoy :)
Chloe looking beautiful, as always.  It looks as if she is deep in thought.

Berkley got this amazing Step 2 Roller Coaster from her Great Grandma & Great Papa
They both love this, even running down it is enjoyable!

I love this pooch, but he can drive me crazy!!! For instance, he will not, I repeat, WILL NOT let me sit on the floor by myself- he always has to have a lap to sit on.

Berk loves Finn, finally, though I'm not sure he is thrilled about it!  She now will carry him around ... everywhere!
Shout out to Dad on the right side of the pictures via Skype :)

The birthday girl loving on her puppy

Chloe whisking away with Berk's new sand toys compliments of Grandma & Papa Fredericks

My dad was trying to get Berkley to smile: success!

Those blue eyes make me melt!  What a sweetie :)

A not surprising silly photo

OK, I sure love candid shots of simple things, like my darling daughter's feet next to her new toys strewn across the floor :)

Sisters checking out the Snap 'n Shape butterflies
(also compliments of my Mom & Dad)

Chloe tends to be OCD, stacking Berkley's Alphapops in no particular order

Showing Grandma & Papa how she is opening the gifts from them over Skype

Such an adorable expression

Playing, playing, as always 

Berkley's cupcake cake

And from the side...

Berk was manhandling her new big bald baby (compliments of her Grandma & Grandpa Taylor) and Finn: slight fail.
Her expression is priceless 

She was super stoked to open the minivan that goes with the girls' dollhouse.
Her smile is the epitome of the way she felt all day on her second birthday!

Berkley blowing out her candles, well, it was less of a blow and more of a  "fffffhhhhh!"
Too cute!

Downing her cake- this girl l.o.v.e.s. cake in any variety, especially when the color pink is involved :)

No comments: