Friday, June 29, 2012

Hike, lunch, fish (well, sort of)

Several weeks ago Idaho featured a free fishing day.  Chad's sister Melanie told us about it, which was mildly embarrassing considering the fact that we live in Idaho and she does not, but we were super excited to go!  We took the kids up to Willow Flat (which honestly won't mean much to any of you who are in my family, but I will want to remember where these pictures were taken some day when I have forgotten :)  I hope you enjoy these fabulous Instagram pictures.  I decided with hiking and all that carrying our large and in charge Nikon would not be very desirable! 

Chloe & Wyatt are the best of friends

We were so impressed that she crossed all by herself!

This is where Berkley rode for the majority of the hike


Berk looks super enthusiastic, huh? Cracks me up every time!


While our hike and lunch was spectacular, the fishing was, well, bleak!  It was unbelievably windy at Foster Reservoir, but Chloe & Chad tried fishing anyway.  Chloe was beyond excited to be fishing for the first time!

l.o.v.e her freckled nose

It was windy & cold, so Wyatt and Chloe snuggled up
Too cute!

No comments: