Thursday, February 24, 2011

it is definitely (and unfortunately) winter outside, but....

Gasp! I know you're all waiting for the end of the comment, but it is foreshadowed here...
... and it is winter for sure (ugh, more snow... GROSS)...
... inside my girls (specifically Chloe) seem to think that it's summer! Oh, how I wish this dream were true!!
It looks as if Berk is using the Mr. Potato Head arm for a phone! Too cute!!
For reasons unknown, Chloe occassionally decides that stepping into our pillowcases (with pillow intact) and walking around is amusing. Here is a picture of that proof!
Chloe's rendition of a monster! RAWR!
Aww! Love this little girl, who coincidentally isn't getting any younger. Still can't believe this baby is growing up!!
Chloe begged and pleaded to try on her Easter outfit the other day. And yes, to all of those realizing what I did AFTER the fact that I bought my girls Easter outfits this early, it is only 2 months early! I'm beginning to think that we'll just use them for church and wait until it's closer for actual Easter outfits- they're too cute to wait around for that long :-)
The summer clothes escapade began when Berkley pooped out of her winter attire. I then made the decision to try this new one-piece we bought for Berkley at Carter's. Well, I've come to the conclusion that it's a good thing I tried it on when I did because if she continues to grow as she has in the past, I'm not sure that it would even fit this summer!
Gorgeous
Her big blues match her big belly! Haha :-)
This is all thanks to Chloe! If you'll all look back to the days when Chloe hoarded things in carts, purses, her kitchen drawers, her backpack, and VARIOUS other places, then you'll get a sense of where this is coming from! Instead of hoarding in places, she has decided that hoarding things in HUGE piles all over my house is a better idea! I beg to differ!!!

No comments: