Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chloeisms

1) Chloe comes strolling into the bathroom unannounced while I'm going to the bathroom...
Chloe: Are you pooping, Mommy?
Me: No, I just needed to pee.
Chloe: (gasp) Did you pee on my pee?!
Me: Well, that depends. Did you flush the last time you went to the bathroom?
Chloe: No, and I didn't wipe either!

2) Chloe said this cute little ditty while she was dressing up like a princess...
Chloe: I'm going to wear this crown!
Me: Wow! Look, your crown has a big pink heart in the middle!
Chloe: Yes... and it has sparkles and even real diamonds!

3) Oh, how I have debated whether or not to post this Chloeism. It is a VERY good one, but it still makes me a little mortified thinking about it. Some of you have already heard this one, but it's simply too funny to not post. Oh, from the mouths of babes! Enjoy :-)

Chloe (while she was sitting on the potty): Do you remember when I was in the bathroom with Gid?
Me: Yes, and I still can't figure out why you ended up in there. Were you just playing when he came to use the bathroom and you just didn't leave?
Chloe: Yeah. And he had like a stick on his bum.
Me: What?!
Chloe: Like a stick, but on his bum.

1 comment:

Jen Beckstrand said...

hahahaha. I am laughing so hard at that last one! So funny! Love your little kiddies! :)