Saturday, February 26, 2011

a few more random Chloeisms

This little girl has more random, funny sayings for me to share! You don't think she takes after her mama, do you (as in the AMOUNT of talking she does)?!

1. Berkley was chewing on a wrapped up cookie that Chloe was planning on eating after finishing her lunch. Well, Berkley sort of chewed a small hole in the wrapping, but Chloe decided to eat it anyway. After eating for several minutes, Chloe takes a bite and says, "Mama, I just ate Berkley's slobber!"

2. We were driving down to Wal-Mart when she said this little thing:
"I like hills. They make me feel wiggly!"

3. Discussing the fact that she could look for another outfit for her Barbie. CAUTION: this one is Really random:
Chloe: Maybe a beach outfit, a BIG beach outfit.
Me: Oh, that would be fun!
Chloe: Yeah, and I can have a whole beach family!

No comments: