Thursday, February 17, 2011

A budding artist

What do you see when you look at this picture?! At first I wasn't sure, so I asked Chloe to tell me about it. She said, "Look, Mommy, I wrote my name. C-H-L-O-E." And was she ever right! You can really make out the "c" and the "h." This girl truly knows more than I ever imagined she would :-)
What a beauty! I love this little girl so much! At least once every day she tells me that she loves me and that I'm her "friend!" What more could a mother ask for?!
Chloe received Colorforms from my grandparents for something (too many holidays and gifts... they all run together), and she absolutely adores them! This is a fun booklet that came with it that provides ideas for creating. Here is the picture that Chloe insisted on creating....
... and here is her finished product! I think that is VERY impressive!
Chloe's first airplane! The scribbles above it are the clouds and sky and the lines below are the lines that planes leave in the sky when they fly. What a young whipper-snapper!!
I love this smile; it's as real as can be. Definitely genuine.
And another airplane. This girl doesn't go on airplanes a lot, does she?! I love her attention to detail- the tail, the wings, and just the overall shape. It's one of those children's pictures that you look at and think, 'Wow, it really does look like an airplane!'


Chloe truly has a love of art: painting, coloring, stamping, doodling, stickers, cutting paper, Magic nuudles, and the list goes on! Enjoy these few pictures of her and some of her artwork that I think is simply amazing!

No comments: