Monday, September 10, 2012

I know it has been a little while...

...but, in my defense, I did not have my computer for the last week and a half.  Yes, that's right, Chad took it hunting.  Hunting.  I'm certain you are thinking the same thing I was thinking: "Why would someone take a computer hunting??"  Well, the boys needed to see the pictures from their trail cameras while they were back  to Owen's baptism over the weekend (not this past weekend, but the one before).

What did that mean?  Well, it meant that I had (and still have) about 300 pictures on my camera that seriously needed to be uploaded, edited, and posted but unfortunately are still not any of the above!  Sad, huh?  Here I was on top of it all, then WHAM!  My sweet Chad takes my computer.

Despite the fact that I was unable to do any of my fun picture things, we kept busy doing this:

*Nursing my sweet Berkley back to health after having a bad cold and a slight fever
*Going to Logan and having the guy at Jamba Juice mess up my order... again!
*Staying home, watching Bambi, and having my mini (Berkley- it is one of my special nicknames for her) snuggle up with me in bed
*Watching my sweet nephew Owen get baptized
*Picking my mom up at the airport- a first, and I must say very fun (minus mini feeling sickly still)
*Chad leaving us to go hunting again, and my mom staying a few days with us
*Chloe's FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL! (Exciting, bittersweet, sort of sad, but fun, and definitely something I will be making a post about soon)
*The Brigham City Temple open-house with my girls & mom. Click here for more information :)
*Shopping in Ogden, which included lunch and one of my favorites: Target
*My mom leaving *sniff, sniff*
*Chloe & Berkley's first Dance Class!! Also more to come on this...!
*Chad coming home empty handed, but Brian got a monster!

And yep, that's pretty much our re-cap.  Keep checking back; I really do plan on updating soon, though this weekend may be a bit busy :)

No comments: