Thursday, September 20, 2012

1st day of dance + dance photos

Chloe & Berkley are so lucky to both be taking dance this year!  They started a couple of weeks ago, but we were running behind and I wasn't able to take very many first day photos (plus, we weren't in my ideal situation)!  Here are the pictures I got right before their first class: 
 {The girls together- yep, this is literally the best one I could get of them together!  Berkley was obviously very unwilling to take any pictures}
 {sweet Chloe ready for dance}
 {darling Berk with her pony not wanting to smile or show any emotion}
 {Do these two scream 'deer in the headlights' or what?!  I think Berkley likes dance a lot because of Taya}

**********
And here are the photos from our mini "shoot" earlier today in Weston: 
 {Silly faced Chloe}
 {She loves to twirl in this skirt!}
 {how darling}
 {I really love this one!}
 {sweet mini dancer}
 {Yeah, I'm not really sure what was up with the weird faces today!!}
 {Poor mini always pushing her curls out of her face!  I can relate, well minus the curls!  Chloe can, too!}

**********
I snapped these two while Chloe was at preschool!  Berkley and I have really enjoyed having some one-on-one time :)
 {a mini and her pup}
{a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.}

No comments: