Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our family is...

... growing. We're expecting, you see!  Where before we had two, we now will have THREE!
















We are so incredibly excited to be having another baby!  This baby has been long awaited for, and we simply want to shout it out :)  Baby Taylor #3 will be making his or her appearance April 5th 2013.  I have been feeling well overall, and the baby is doing wonderfully!  Another fast heartbeat- 183bpm- and both of my girls had faster heartbeats, but time will tell (hopefully in November we will know)!  The girls are super excited, especially Chloe.  We are so blessed and beyond happy to be having another sweet spirit in our home :)

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Oh my goodness!!! How exciting. I'm so happy for you guys! And I love LOVE the 'announcement' pictures! :)

Jen said...

Thanks, Jill! We had so much fun taking them :)