Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First day of preschool!

My sweet, bright, little Chloe had her first day of Preschool a couple of weeks ago.  She was so excited, so excited!  I honestly cannot believe that this day came, but it is such a good thing- she loves it, which is very important to me, and it is obviously beneficial.  I informed her that I would be taking some pictures for her first day of school; I worried that she might not be willing to cooperate for the few pictures I had in mind, but , to my surprise, she wanted to take more and more and more pictures.  So many more, in fact, that I had to tell her we needed to be done :)  Love this little girl to pieces, I just wish I could slow time down and keep her little longer...
 {Berkley insisted on being in this photo, despite her grumpy face- she'd just gotten over her fever, darn it!}
 {So incredibly sweet}
 {I saw so many versions of this picture on Pinterest, and I just couldn't resist!  I think it turned out cute!!!}
 {I asked her to be excited; this was her response}
 {Silly face!}
 {I truly love this one.  She is so beautiful!}
 {This was a Chloe chosen picture.  She said, "We should take some of my under the tire in the sandbox." And it turned out so sweet!}
 {Chloe & my Mom thought the willow tree would be a good backdrop, and I must say that they were so right}
 {Chloe wearing blue is wonderful!  I love that it brings out her very own beautiful blues!}
{She was jumping up and down.  How fun!!}

Chloe's first day went wonderfully (except when she was a bit clingly with me there).  After the snack she really opened up, and while we were playing on the floor she looked at me and said with a smile on her face, "Mom, I'm going to tell Grandma that I had fun at preschool!"
Since then her love of preschool has grown!  She knows everyone in her class and always has stories to tell when she gets home.  I think she is honestly most impressed with the snacks, but given the fact that she has been eating us out of house and home (growth spurt, perhaps??!!), it is not terribly surprising.  She is already training Berkley to be ready for preschool, too.  What an amazing girl I have!!  Love you, Chloe :)

No comments: