Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A few from different places...

As always I had a few sets of pictures from over the last few weeks that simply didn't have their very own post, so I combined them here :)


There are some old grain bins near the train tracks close to our house.  I'd driven past them often to get Berkley to sleep (this was after taking her binky away and we were all tired and unable to get her to sleep when she so desperately needed it) and thought we might be able to capture some cute pictures.  I think we succeeded.... :)
 {Chloe was not in the mood to take pictures, so I took some that did not have her grouchy face in them}
 {My favorite three people walking the tracks}
 {sweet Berkley}
 {And the grouchiness ended long enough to take this one!  Yes, she is in a train car.  Yes, it probably was not legal, but it made for some cute pictures!  And my sweet husband made me check the train car first.  I said to him, "You better hope there is no one on here and that I don't get stabbed!"  Everything was obviously fine- no hobos, no loose animals, just an empty train car that the girls were ready to play in!!!}
 {I thought this was fabulous- the girls walking in synch!  And who can't love Berkley's sweet curls?!}


While my mom was visiting, we went to the Brigham City Temple open house.  It was so beautiful!  The girls enjoyed looking at the rooms- Chloe especially loved the mirrors in the sealing room, while Berkley kept smiling in awe of the gorgeous chandeliers in the Celestial room.  It was an amazing experience, and I'm thankful that my mom could come with us!  Thanks Mom :)
 {what a beautiful temple!  it was so bright that I had a difficult time capturing a great picture, but I love it!}



We played a lot while my mom visited during Chad's hunting trip!  Here are some pictures:
 {Chloe was watching Berkley on their rollercoaster!  Finn was likely trying to eat grasshoppers}
 {Shirtless Berkley (this happens when she is tired and crazy) playing Ring around the Rosie!}
 {Chloe wanted me to take a picture of her jumping in the air.  I caught her jumping in the air over Finn}
{When it was time to come in and get ready for bed, the girls were simply unwilling.  This happens more often than not on warm nights (especially in the summer), but I knew how tired Berkley was and that it was cooling down (so she'd start getting cold).  So, mom & I headed inside and waited.  The girls had just ripped off two branches from the willow tree and were "roasting hotdogs" with them.  I snuck outside to capture that sweet moment, but they stood up at that very moment, so I caught them walking instead!  I love these two so, so much!!

No comments: