Monday, July 9, 2012

While Chad was @ the Widow Maker...

As per usual in June, Chad went to the Widow Maker in Morgan, UT with his brother, Brian.  Nearly every year since we've been married I've been a weekend widow while they are busy playing at the Widow Maker!  This time we had a lot of fun, and I also cleaned up A LOT of Finn poop, puke, & pee.  I won't comment any further on Finn, but I honestly hated him that weekend, enough that it had Brian telling Chad that he would check eBay & KSL to see if he was for sale!  


Our first adventure while Chad was gone was that we headed to Logan Aquatic Center with Chad's sister Melanie & her kiddos for the day! We had a blast, and I cannot wait to do it again!

Berk loved splashing in the water

Me and my sweet Chloe!

Chloe also loved the water
She came up to me at one point and said, "Mommy, guess what?  I think I made a new friend!"

Hannah banana enjoyed the water, as well!

The bunch (minus Hannah) enjoying Doritos & muddy buddies
***************

I decided to take the girls up Clifton Canyon to take some pictures, and then we headed to Twin Lakes to have lunch.  It was so much fun, though I'm not sure I got any spectacular pictures :)
Finn almost locked us out of the van completely.  We left him in the van for one set of pictures, and when we were walking back, I heard a "click."  The gomer stepped right on the door lock button!!  Thankfully I had left the windows down just enough to be able to wiggle a stick down and hit the unlock button.  



I adore this one- pure happy smile at its finest!


Finn was all over drinking Twin Lakes water!
Do you see the mud?? Holy COW, it was so, so sticky!  I'm talking rocks were stuck to our feet because it was so sticky sticky!

This is a fun shot, too

I really like this one a lot.  Berk did not want her picture taken, so I fibbed and told her I was taking  pictures of the tree :)  

No comments: