Wednesday, July 11, 2012

... and t-ball came to an end.

Yes, sadly, t-ball came to an end.  It was so much fun watching Chloe & her teammates play!  All of them have improved, which is precisely what as a parent I was hoping for.  I asked Chloe after her last game was said and done if she understood that that game was her last for the season.  She said, "Oh, so there's no more t-ball?"  I explained that there wouldn't be until next summer, to which she replied, "Well, what are we going to do now?" She seriously cracks me up :)
At the tee with her very own bat- it's a
Demarini, ah thank you :)
(no one get worried, it was only a few dollars
more than those you find at Wal-mart)

Chloe was lucky enough to play Harley's team for her last game!
Shari asked me if I'd get a few shots of Harley, so I decided I'd include my favorites here :)

Smiles for t-ball


I know, you already know that I'm going to say something about a candid, real-life shot; I just loved this one of Harley facing the field with her team up to bat. 

The ball is on the tee (left-hand side)
What a great swing (just a tad low)!

Chloe hanging out on the field

And Harley runs for home...

Harley & Chloe at first (Chloe had an excellent hit & met her friend at first base)

Ryker wearing his famous turtle sunglasses!
Shari said that he hadn't wanted to take them off since she bought them for him :)


After Harley's hit (pictured above) she ran to second to meet Chloe.
They both look so involved in the game, don't they?!  Haha!

Harley obviously said something hilarious... :)

Chad slowed down the shutter speed to capture Chloe's hit in action
I'm a tad bit embarrassed to see that her eyes are in fact closed!!!!!!!

Following in Ryker's style Berk decided to don her sunglasses, crooked nonetheless.

Super mega cheese with a magenta filter
I seriously love playing around with Photoshop
I'm even considering asking "Santa" for a newer, perhaps more professional program  for Christmas... *wink, wink*

Nice, Berkley.  Real nice, oh, and tactful, too.  Two-year-olds have no shame...

Sunglass-loving Berk & Ryk holding hands!
When we showed Berkley this picture, she said, "I holding Ryker man's hand, Mama!"  Too funny!

****************************
P.S. Here are a few randoms that I wasn't sure what to do with or where to post... Enjoy :)

Finn loves our new rug by the front door.  Maybe it's the similarity in colors...?!
Also, check out his one ear- it's up (and now, as in today, the other one is up for the most part, as well)!
Chloe proudly showing the picture she took of Finn on my iPod

So there was a fire on the mountains north of our house (much further than this picture looks, thank you ultra zoom)

I'm a ghost... Ooooooo!
Believe it or not, it was 10:00 @ night when Chad took this picture.  He slowed the shutter speed  way down and this is what he got!  Did we just debunk all of the ghost in pictures myth???

And another of the fire- check out those billowing smoke clouds

I seriously love this one of Berkley Bryn- she always has that cute stinker face :)

As if any of you should be surprised, I have yet another Instagram photo of Chloe & Finn.  One of my really good friends from USU (Jen, in case any of you were wondering) commented on how beautiful Chloe's lips are, and isn't she right?!!

Four-year-old + iPod = interesting self-portrait!



P.S.S.  Coming up next is a 4th of July post.  Am I serious?  You bet I am, and that is literally amazing- I'm beginning to think I actually will catch up by our Colorado trip (which is 9 days and counting, not like I'm counting or anything)!

No comments: