Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh where, oh where shall they put a trail camera?

So the boys (meaning Chad & Brian) decided that it was time to go ahead and put up the trail camera Chad got for Christmas.  They put it somewhere near Egan Basin (I think... sorry, that's what happens when you have an out-of-towner attempting to explain where something is, but 
 for the record, I could totally show you how to get there)....?  Nevertheless, we took a very fun RZR ride and had a fun hike with the kids (me, Wendi, Gid, Grace, Halle, Chloe & Berkley).  I snapped a couple of photos, none of which include my children- let's just say they were far from a picture taking mood

Grace, Wendi, Halle, & Gid heading toward the pond to throw rocks. 

Gid took some shots.  His posture is so much like his  dad

Halle being a goof!


And, in addition to the trail camera adventure, here are some random side notes from our last week...
We discovered these very little baby birds in a nest in one of our trees.
Let's just say the mother was not happy that Chad was taking this picture... :)

My sweet girls donned matching tanks (compliments of my mom) while they watched an episode of Word World on my iPod :)

Finn is seriously pooped in this one- he had just dug a deep hole and ran around the yard like a Banshee!

We have a ton of these butterflies flying around, and I caught this cool shot of it mid-flight with its shadow below 

Hope you're holding onto your seats, but I AM CAUGHT UP, well with the exception of the photos I took today at the first Taylor grandchild water party of the season.  And yes, I do actually feel it appropriate to proclaim this in all caps, bold, italicized, and underlined :)  This means a lot to me; now I can finally rest easy (well, after the 150+ pics I need to look through from today- I know, pathetic, huh?) & start preparing for our trip.  Can't wait!!!!

No comments: