Monday, July 2, 2012

Squishy Baff

I had never heard of Squishy Baff until Emily & Mike gave it to the girls while we were back visiting.  It sounded and looked awesome, and we were not disappointed!  The instructions were quite simple to follow, and the product performed just as the packaging said it would (which is saying a lot- I don't know about you, but it seems like good, honest products are hard to come by).  We enjoyed it, and when I say "we," what I really mean is Chloe (well, that's not completely accurate, Chad & I thought it was awesome, too)...Chloe thought this was absolutely stupendous!! And it certainly was!  It was very squishy and gooey.  L.O.V.E.D. it!!!

Isn't this stellar??  You can see exactly how squishy it was.  Chad & I decided that it must be similar to the material used in diapers that absorb water... 






Check out that ooey, gooey, squishy baff coagulating in the bathtub!



So, Berkley was not so fond of the bath being "all gooey."  In fact, I think she might have actually hated it!  She cried and kept asking us to take it off of her; our continual attempts to get her to enjoy it had failed, so we followed the directions to dissolve the squishy down to just colored water.  It said it would take about five minutes, and it did, but Berk could not, would not wait for that to happen, so we rinsed her off with water from the sink and wrapped her up in her towel until it was all gone!  It was sad, but so stinkin' hilarious!  Now, every bath night she said, "I want pink bath (we use these all the time just to color the water), but no gooey bath!"  Makes me smile every time :)

Dispite the fact that she did not like the Squishy Baff in the bathtub, the instructions give approximate amounts to play with it in tubs, so I think once my sweet husband actually makes us another sensory table (yes, I know, how rude- he is quite busy, but we've been waiting for a while), we will try it in there, so miss "no gooey bath" can simply dive her hands in and quickly out if she so desires!
Haha!  Check out the pure panic on her face- hands open, face distraught and all!

No comments: