Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's been awhile...

Yes, it certainly has been! I never blogged about moving, but we absolutely LOVE our new home. It's new, has so much more room, and it is a nice location (minus the obnoxious dogs on both sides, but that isn't totally different from where we lived before)! The girls love the house; in fact, the day we moved in Chloe took off her shoes and her feet hit the soft, plush carpet (which is TOTALLY unlike our old house) and she said, "Mommy, I can feel the carpet!" Hilarious! We still need to take pictures, which we will, but when we remember we don't have time and when we do have time we forget! Soon, I promise!!

Chad and I also celebrated our 6th anniversary- WOW! I can't believe we've been married for that long, but what a wonderful six years has it been. Some of the THOUSANDS of highlights include being sealed for time and all eternity in the Logan temple, our graduation (I say "our" because I couldn't have done it without Chad) from USU, our beautiful Chloe, Chad getting hired on at Utah State, sweet little Berkley, and years of laughter and fun! We have been so blessed and are eternally grateful for all the blessings we have received throughout these six years! I absolutely cannot wait to see what the next six years have in store...

It has been a crazy last couple of months, and I'm hoping that September will allow for a bit of a slow down (though we are already going back to Illinois two weeks from now- holy cow!) so that I can keep up on my blogging! Thanks for being patient and checking back a million times with nothing new to see! I love all of you and appreciate you following our little family story. May more fun and exciting stories head your way :-)

No comments: