Thursday, September 8, 2011

better

If today is difficult, tomorrow will be better.

So is the case with my days. Yesterday was hard; trials were weighing heavily in my head and upon my heart. Today, however, was good. We ran some errands in Logan- we got a few things to help improve our yard which we are trying to repair (the sewer system had some issues that they fixed right before we moved in), and I found some snacks & treats to help keep my girls happy on our trip.

Oh yes, our trip is coming up. Chad is going hunting next week, so we (Berkley, Chloe & I) are heading back to Illinois. We are so excited, well, the girls are excited, and I'm a bit nervous. Chloe will be a peach, as always, but Berkley is not too keen on just sitting in my lap. Fingers crossed and prayers said that we will make it there before I pull my hair out! But treats and a few new toys/activities should keep them entertained and, at the very least, content.

Times can be hard, but things get better. I think the best advice I could give myself (or anyone else, for that matter) is that "this too shall pass." Berkley slept terribly the last few nights, but last night was a little better. She is still not doing well (even with the slight improvement last night), so we are going to have a consultation with Dr. McKenna on Monday. I hope that we can find something to help her, which in turn will help us all.

We've got a lot of fun things coming up, so here is to good times, less stress, smiles, and (hopefully... fingers crossed) more sleep :-)

I LOVE being a mom & wife. I LOVE my family (which, for the most part, is all of you). I LOVE the gospel and this chance I have to live this life. Thanks for tuning in... pictures & stories of sweet little ones will follow in the next week or so!

No comments: