Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dance

Chloe finally started dance last Wednesday, and she literally could not be more excited about it! She wanted to pose for some pictures before her first lesson began, and as you can see, she was really happy! This was the leotard and skirt she wanted to wear; she kept saying, "Mommy, I want to wear my colorful skirt to dance!" So cute!



I asked her to do a dance move so that I could take a picture, and this was it!

We are carpooling to dance with Halle; I take the girls down, and Wendi picks the girls up. Halle and Chloe were so excited to go to dance! It was cute on the way down because they kept talking about dancing and listening to what Angela would tell them. Chloe got to ride in the front of the Jeep (since 3 carseats barely fit in the back, and the front airbag can be turned off), and she thought that was awesome! Next week is Halle's turn, and I'm sure she'll be just as excited. It was so fun seeing their excitement as we pulled up!!

I thought I'd get a picture of them in the studio.

Berkley felt a little left out, so she quickly came over to have me sit her on the bench next to Chloe & Hal!
Once Harley got there, I took a picture of the three dancing cousins! They should all have so much fun this year :-)


Chloe said that she learned some dance moves and some of the "Minnie Mouse dance," which we still have yet to know any more about! Haha! She cannot wait until Wednesday to wear a new tutu and go to dance again. I can't believe my once little baby is taking dance; how exciting, yet bittersweet all at once.



Berkley and I weren't sure what to do with ourselves without Chloe around. It was definitely quiet; it was a complete flashback from when it was just Chloe and me. So, what did we do? Well, Berk and I put a shape puzzle together, she emptied out our chalk container and picked up several times, we had a small snack, and then she "cooked" me some food. It was nice to have some one-on-one time with Berkley (she defintely deserves it), but it was great to have Chloe home again (and noisy, too)!


Chloe's dance class lasts through December. It would typically go through May, but her instructor (Angela) is expecting at the end of January and won't be able to go much longer than December, which is to be expected! So, she will have a recital on December 3, and she is stoked! She keeps talking about wanting to dance on stage, and before we know it she will have her chance!

No comments: