Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well, it's an update anyway...

Today I went to the doctor to find that I'm pretty much the same as I was last week, though I'm apparently as close to a 4 as I can be without actually being a 4. After much discussion, thought, and talking with Chad, we decided to schedule an induction for next Wednesday. So, I'm on the list. Now I either need to have her before Wednesday or call in Wednesday morning so I can go in to be induced. I'm hoping that I'll go naturally before then, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's not until Monday so that I can at least have Dr. Fowers (he's not on call this weekend... go figure)! Chad's calling Tuesday & my mom's calling Monday, but only time will tell! Let's hope that she comes sooner than later since I've been miserable off and on every day this past week. Pregnancy sucks sometimes, but the end result is such an incredible blessing :-)

No comments: