Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beanbag Toss

For a long while I've wanted to get a beanbag toss game for Chloe. But, as you all have come to know, we're super cheap! So, Chad gathered some scrap wood from work to make this sort of silly, but super fun beanbag toss! We wanted to paint it in bright colors, all of which we just so happened to have left over and lying around!
I decided to sew up some beanbags with some scrap fabric I had (you may notice some of the patterns from other projects I've posted). The only thing we actually had to purchase for this entire project was an additional bag of stuffing pellets (usually used to fill dolls & other children's toys)-- I had half a bag from an I-spy bag I made for Chloe last September, but it didn't quite cut it! We're super excited about our $4 project, and so is Chloe!!


No comments: