Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Christmases... and some other random happenings

This is Chloe's 'No! Don't take my picture, Mommy!' face :-)
Berkley modeling the super cute onesie Mike & Emily got for her! Unfortunately it later fell victim to a blow-out! At least I was able to get a picture beforehand!
My especially handsome husband wearing his new glasses ;-)
A funny moment when we found out that my dad has the exact same glasses... haha!
I gave Berk some bubbles to play with, and she decided to eat them!
Chloe wanted some bubbles too! When she bent over to look at them closely she ended up with a bubble beard- hilarious!!
Berkley thought her Grandpa Fredericks was SO silly (and I think she nailed that one)!
Chloe & Grandpa
The first Mommy & Berk pic since the hospital (I know, it's crazy)!
Check out the leg roll! This little chunker is really wanting to be mobile. I think it'll happen sooner than later!
Berkley & Daddy (do they look alike or what?!)
Dare I say a not so happy Chloe? Bahaha!
Berkley seasoning her Plan Toys roller-- she loves to chew on this thing!
This is about the hammiest, most huge and hilarious cheese I've EVER seen!
What a goofy face! I just love how her little tooth just happens to pop up in these pictures!!
Beautiful, long haired Chloe!
Yeah, not really sure about this one! She's silly to say the least.
She looks so cute in her new beanie!
Just when I thought she was more like Chad, she pulls out this no eyes smile that is so much me! Love her silly face; it makes me laugh every time!
Chloe & Berkley showing off their new cupcake jammies. We have a little tradition of giving the girls jammies on Christmas Eve. We got these at Carter's, and they're super cute!!
Berkley thoroughly enjoys her frog jumper!
Chloe was extremely excited when she opened her American Girl Bitty Twin doll!!
Chloe opening gifts at our house-- she got a Moon Sand shake maker set! She loves it, but is it EVER messy!!
Chloe was so happy to get her "chelereader" outfit! Her smile is so sweet in this picture. I really love this one, but she looks so mature. My little baby is certainly growing up!
We got her to say, "Go Pirates!" I think we may end up having a cheerleader on our hands...
My sweet baby playing with a bow. Her eyes are to die for! And pair them with her beautiful full lips- she may just cause as many problems for us as her big sis likely will!
Berkley & Uncle D at Great Grandma Damerell's. Everyone thought it was so cute that she chews on that spring and pulls it all the way out!
Chloe insisted on using our Baby Bjorn as a baby carrier for her baby. It didn't fit well AT ALL, but she loved it as you can tell by her huge cheese :-)
What an incredibly fake smile! She's such a gomer!
Drool queen
Chloe adores her new slippers! They're so warm and comfy!
Berkley opening her first present ever! It was a cute pink & gray striped shirt, by the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Cute pictures of the girls!