Thursday, January 20, 2011

A few pictures & Chloeism catch-up

Cheesing it up for the camera
Berkley has been SO slobbery lately. I'm praying that she ends up cutting another tooth... the one she has now is feeling a little lonely. Plus, I'm starting to feel sorry for her because she'd really like to eat more stuff, but it's hard to mash everything with gums and one tooth!!

Chloe thought it would be cute to put her Halloween costume headband on Berk! I love this picture because she looks way too sweet to have little devil horns :-) And I totally love her chubby cheeks!
Ok, so it's literally been FOREVER since I've posted any Chloeisms. In fact, I'm a little sad to say that I haven't been keeping track of them either... BOO! Anyway, there are a couple that I do actually remember! Enjoy!!
1. "Mommy, I want a baby that talks."
2. A few weeks after #1: "It would be fun to have a baby that walks."
3. In regards to the UPS guy bringing her birthday gifts:
Chloe: "What did he bring us, Mommy?"
Me: "He brought some presents for your birthday."
Chloe: "Ooo! Let's open them!"
Me: "We can't open them yet, they're not even wrapped."
Chloe: "Well let's wrap them so that we can open them!"
Me, laughing: "We can't wrap them now because they're for your birthday!"
Chloe: "Oh. I remember, it's supposed to be a surprise!!"
4. After going #2 @ Melanie J's house: "It looks like a sandcastle!"
5. On our way over to Stokes one day:
Me: "Is there a snack or a treat you'd like to pick out at the store?"
Chloe: "I'd really like some gummy bears, but not bears. Maybe like princess gummies."
Me: "I don't know if they have princess gummies."
Chloe: "Maybe I'll get some pony gummies, and they'll be red. Ponies aren't horses;they're, like, not the same, you know Mommy?"

No comments: