Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, the things they'll do!

Berkley loves to giggle! Here she is giggling at me taking her picture, which I didn't think was especially funny! However, it did get me a cute picture :-)
Look at my fancy dance stance!
"Whatsa tha matta wit you?" Umm, maybe the fact that you're outfit is anything BUT matching!! This girl loves clothes, but she tends to have ZERO fashion sense. I even allowed her out of the house like this (today it just wasn't a battle I was willing to pick)-- my apologies to those Stokes shoppers who had to witness this outfit! Haha :-)
I know my shot was a little off in my attempt to get her to smile (side note: have you ever tried to get a baby to smile at you with a big ugly camera hiding your face? Not so easy, which explains why the shot is off), but it sure is a cheesy one! Aww, I love her little tooth. Although we'll be sad that it will lose it's glory once she gets more, we're praying that more poke through quickly!
Lounging... Not sure how this is comfortable, but Berkley does this all the time. Chloe did too!
I'm almost certain that not a minute goes by where Berkley either doesn't have her tongue out or her mouth open!
Chloe in mid laugh-smile. What a turkey!
Okay, so you're all wondering why Berkley's little bum cheeks are hanging out....
... it's because we all smelled something funky and Chloe insisted on checking to see if Berkley pooped! As you can tell by Berkley's face, she didn't mind in the least! Ha! Luckily she didn't poop, especially for the sake of Chloe's hand!
Alright. This one can be summed up in two words: CHAD LOOK-ALIKE
To all of you who doubted that she looks like Chad (though I'm positive that there are only a few) or those who insist that she looks like me, this picture proves you WRONG! Aww, this picture just makes me smile :-)

No comments: