Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chloe-ism #3

Chloe often struggles with patience, as most two-year-olds do, especially when we're somewhere and I have to feed Berkley in the car. Despite my efforts to keep her entertained, content and calm while I feed her sister, Chloe has the tendency to get on my nerves during this time. All four of us were in Logan when Berkley got hungry. Chad pulled over so I could feed Berkley, and Chloe was frustrated, upset, and desperately wanting to go somewhere, anywhere but sitting still to feed Berk. This is the short, funny conversation we had.

Chloe: Let's go, Mommy!
Me: We can't; I've got to finish feeding Berkley.
Chloe, with MAJOR attitude: She's not hungry. Put her back in her seat!
Me, annoyed: I'll put you back in your seat!
Chloe, with total seriousness: I'm already in my seat, Mom.

No comments: