Monday, April 5, 2010

What's in a name?!

After much thought and consideration of a LONG list of girl names, Chad & I, with the help of Chloe, decided on a name for the baby. We've actually known the name for about a month and a half, but we were patiently waiting for all the most important people to ask! We've finally gotten the closest insiders to ask, so now we want to tell all the rest of you :-)

We narrowed it down to a list of two when I asked Chloe to say the names for me. With her cute little voice, she said both, and we liked both. But after more thinking and discussing we came to our decision.

We've decided to name baby girl #2... Berkley!

We still don't have a middle name, though we are searching. I'm not sure if we'll release that or not as we didn't with Chloe, but only time will tell that. So it will be our two girls, Chloe & Berkley :-)

1 comment:

Jen Beckstrand said...

AHH!!! That is one of my favorite names! I may be using it one day just so you know :)