Friday, May 10, 2013

#instagrambeforeEaster

Oh, dear blog!  How long it has been since I've visited you, let alone updated you!  We've been BUSY to say the least ;)  But, I've finally uploaded all our precious pictures from the last month+ for you all to enjoy!

Up on the chopping block: more sweet little instagram pics.........


 {sweet sisters posing so sweetly for me}
 {isn't she just darling?!?}
 {Berkley absolutely adored practicing with our cloth diapers!  The red Happy Heiny was her favorite by far}
 {ahh, how this picture makes me a little bit sad.  Dear, dear Finn! What a serious pain in the butt you were, and he was getting far worse: constantly barking, chewing on things he knew he shouldn't have been, jumping up on our kitchen counters, just plain acting out!  And why, you might ask?  Well, after much research and discussions with trainers, it came to our attention that he need much more of our attention.  It just wasn't working, and we knew when baby came that Finn would be even more on the back burner.  So, we found him an excellent home.  We miss him, but are grateful that we had the insight to know and do what was best not only for us, but for him, too}
 {36 weeks}
{#ingnoremyeyesthatareALWAYSclosed}
 {lovely Cinderelly, I mean Berkley, who right before this picture walked down our stairs in dress up shoes and rolled down 3/4 of them! No injuries, though!}
 {Chloe-ella or is it Chlo-bunnella?  haha!  Silly girl!}
 {what a sweetheart dressed in a shirt, no pants, leg warmers, socks, sandals (on the wrong feet), and my scarf}
 {such a sweet picture}
{oh, but these sisters certainly have some interesting fashion sense!}
 {Berk decided that she, too, should have a baby in her belly}
 {37 weeks- getting a bit bigger}
 {Chad and Tricia ran in the Shamrock Shuffle, a 5K in Smithfield.  They did awesome for the first race of the year, but they obviously thought otherwise}
 {In one of our diaper orders we got a free bumGenius 4.0.  It said it would fit a child 8-35lbs.  Berkley weights 35lbs, so we thought we'd test what the package said!  bG wins! Bahaha}

 {more of T and Chad running}
 {we got FISH!  Here is Ella (name compliments of Chloe), who has since passed on and been replaced by Tootie Fruity (named by both the girls and Chad)}
 {and here is Chocolate (Berkley's name, and let me tell you, this fish is far from sweet!  It's sort of a bully!). We purchased a third fish, not yet named, and it died the first night!  We got a refund (haha, it's actually funny, but they will give you your money back or a new fish if it dies within 14 days of purchase), and got Tootie.  But when we sat down to tell the girls, Chloe asked what we did with it.  I told her we flushed it, to which she responded with laughter!}
 {adorable}
{They made our family, including baby, out of finger crayons}
 {"check out my headband, Ma"}
 {there honestly aren't two little girls cuter :) }
 Ta da!  A much needed rug!
 {38 weeks}
{Ahh, I remember taking this picture, so excited to see what Dr. Fowers would say.  I had progressed some, but not enough to really be concerned.  That weekend brought two very real false alarms.  I thought for sure I'd be having a baby, but alas, he had other plans!}
 {aww! love this little sweetie with curls and pretty blues!}
 {39 weeks}
{my thoughts that day: I was going to be induced, then they said it was up to me.  Then they called to tell me if I had contractions to call Dr. Fowers. When I did, he said if they go away don't come, so I didn't.  Wow!  It was a confusing, stressful day/weekend, but Easter was just two days away, which was nice to keep my mind off the confusion!}

No comments: