Sunday, March 3, 2013

lovelies from Instagram

 {Yes, that is Berkley sitting in a play grocery basket} 
 {Buck tooth Finn}
 {My sweet sewing hubby!  He literally sewed three blankets, a crib skirt, and a crib sheet- amazing!!!!!}
 {Finn got very hot snuggling with Chad}
 {Pin, cut, iron, repeat.  These girls loved play sewing!}
 {I think this is Berk's way of saying she is ready for summer.  I AGREE!}
 {Our poor, crippled Finn!  He is fully recovered, but had a little run-in with a car, which was largely his fault, but also the fault of the woman who actually was trying to drive into him}
 {Berkley testing out some accessories I got for that post-baby blah I usually feel regarding myself physically}
 {the crib skirt}
 {ta-da!  crib sheet & skirt are complete}
 {Berk was doing all the sewing with the exception of pushing the foot pedal!}
 {Cheese}
 {sweet, sewing Chloe}
{She sewed for well over a half hour this day, pushing the foot pedal and all (we had to lift it up a bit using a storage bin).  The next day she did the same.  She loves to sew!}
 {burp rags are complete (two aren't pictured, but I'm confident most of them will be seen in pictures with a baby next to them ;)}
{Ooo, yes!  This makes me very excited.  I'm not positive that everyone knows, but we'll be cloth diapering after the first couple of weeks.  It saves $$$, it feels more worth it since you're not actually throwing your money in the garbage, and it's something I've always wanted to try.  Look for a post (hopefully) that will explain more with more pictures for those of you who are thinking we are cuckoo}
 {I heart this sweet little bin.  It will hold our cloth diapers and accessories}
 {I tried out a nursing cover with Berkley.  I very much disliked it.  So, I thought I'd try making a more modern version as a nursing shawl.  We'll see how it goes!}
 {movie night @ our house.  we watched Brave.  Berkley fell asleep well before the end of the movie.  it was fun!}
{35 weeks.  Berk wanted to show off her "baby" & her undies- hahaha}

we are ALL caught up.  smiles all around :)

No comments: