Friday, May 17, 2013

Our life with Gray

In an effort to get all these pictures on the blog, I've decided to combine many of the pictures we've taken of Grayson, so sit back and enjoy snapshots of this little chunky man :)

 {if he looks cold, it's because he was!}


 {he has quite a bit of hair at the crown and back of his head}
 {thanks to Uncle D & Aunt Rhonda for this adorable and very yummy cookie bouquet!}
{the big sisters with their cookies}
 {soooo cute on his first Sunday going to church}

 {Berk loves her little brother so much}
 {Chloe is like a mini Mom to little Gray}

 {the little brother with beautiful blue eyes}

 {super Grayson! up, up, and away!}


 {love, love, love his cheeks}

 {so not happy about me putting him in the girls' (formerly me and Mike's) baby cradle with his stellar blanket compliments of his Aunt Tric}
 {so, so sweet!}





 {Chloe is growing up!  She registered for Kindergarten and even got to ride the bus on her Kindergarten screening day!  And you're seeing it right, she even lost a tooth!  It's been loose forever, and on the way home from registration she says, "Ugh, my tooth fell out." I asked her if she swallowed it, which she hadn't, but she was still disgusted that it fell out.  I asked, "Your tooth fell out... you know what that means...?" To which she responded with much excitement, "My tooth fell out!  My tooth fell out! The tooth fairy's gonna come!"}
{my three babies}








Life has been a bit crazy, but we sure love having Grayson around.  Chloe tells me at least every other day that she's so glad he came to live with us :)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Great pictures Jen!