Monday, October 17, 2011

a typical week... in pictures!

We've had your typical, average, type ofweek.  There were some fun things we did; so, I thought I'd share those fun, little and seemingly simple, yet beautiful moments we enjoyed :-)


Cheesing so big her sweet baby blues are closed!
Smiley!  Her new favorite thing during our bedtime routine is getting her "mommy glass with water and a straw!"

I LOVE those blue eyes.  They make me melt :-)

Chloe & Halle "sleeping" in my bed!  We've loved having Halle come to play on Thursdays!

Chloe is "playing" with Berkley.  Umm, I think not!!

Our beautiful pink Mums- here are the pictures I promised, Gram!
And these are our yellow ones.  I really like the fact that the colors are unique.
We recently set out our Halloween decor.  I simply adore my kitty I made at Make It With Mandy!
Berkley being typical... eating (even though it is just play eating, this girl is ALWAYS eating something)!!
Aww!  I love her cute, scrunched up face :-)


No comments: