Monday, October 10, 2011

Another edition of Chloeisms

Ah, Chloe is such a hilarious little girl.  She continues to come up with some of the silliest, most hilarious, and sometimes inappropriate things to say!  Enjoy :-)

Chloe:  Those flies are making babies!
Me: Who told you that?
Chloe: Daddy!

Chloe, while we were driving home from the library: Sometimes when cars honk, they are being mean. When they do that Daddy says, "You idiot!" What else does Daddy call people, Mommy?

While listening to Raffi in the car: "Willaby wallaby Wennis, an elephant sat on Dennis"
Chloe: Hey, that's my grandpa!

Chloe: Where's Daddy?
Me: Where do you think he is?
Chloe: Probably he went to the toilet by himself

After church one Sunday, Chloe handed me the picture she colored in Nursery...
Chloe: Here Mommy, hold my picture so it doesn't get winded

While eating dinner...
Chad: Remember we need your help cleaning after dinner
Chloe: Well, maybe you (pointing at us) can clean while I watch my movie.  Would that work?

I sat down with Chloe the other afternoon to look online at Halloween costumes.  She decided she wanted the most expensive Jasmine outfit (which we are currently working on a cheaper alternative way to create)...
Chloe: What I want to be for Halloween is Jasmine.  Then you can help me put the boob things through my feet!
(If you are unfamiliar with Princess Jasmine, she wears a "shirt" that "covers" her chest.  This is what she is referring to when saying the boob things)

Yesterday we were at Taylors' visiting and were getting ready to leave.  Chloe said her goodbyes and walked outside.  Chad & I worked on gathering our things and getting Berkley bundled for our walk home, when Wendi told us that Chloe was wandering around outside the front of the house.  Chad went outside to call her back...
Chad: Hey, get away from the road.  What are you doing?!
Chloe: I can't figure out where the heck the Jeep is!
(Hahaha!  She forgot that we walked and was searching for the Jeep... it was hilarious!)

1 comment:

Team Taylor said...

I LOVE THEM. MY FAV IS THE ONE ABOUT CHAD GOING TO THE BATHROOM BY HIMSELF! SAME THING HAPPENS AT OUR HOUSE, MUST BE A TAYLOR THING!