Monday, October 3, 2011

Our big, exciting, fun, and sort of crazy while Chad was on his hunting trip trip!

 We had SO much fun visiting my family while Chad went on his annual hunting trip!  Here are quite a few pictures of the fun things we did while we were on our trip.  Some of the pictures do have small black or grey dots in different places; please bear with us!  Chad can actually remove them with Photoshop, but he doesn't always have the time to do it, and I have never really paid any attention when he's done it, so I don't know what I'm doing!  Thanks, and enjoy!
Chloe dancing with her Dance With Me Ballerina doll my mom got for her!
We were lucky to have Mike come & spend the night while we were visiting!  Chloe absolutely loves Mike, in fact, she cried when he left, and Berkley really warmed up to him (not like that should surprise anyone)!  It was fun, as always, with Mike around.  He's going to be an awesome dad when that day comes!  We were also so happy to have Emily down for the day.  The girls love her, too, and had fun playing with playdough and reading stories with Aunt Em!  I'm sad that I didn't think about taking a picture until about 15 minutes after she left... Next time we will get some!
Mike proudly showing off his two sweet nieces

On Saturday my parents took us to Tanner's Orchard, and it was SO much fun!  We had yummy food, lots of fun & play, and got to take some delicious snacks home!!
Berk riding on a pink tractor

This girl LOVES tractors

And yet another tractor
Berkley found another mode of transportation that she doesn't mind... minature horses!

I took the girls on a double pedal car, which didn't amount to much help... thanks, Chloe!

After my turn, the girls wanted to go with Mom.  I love Berk's little front seat!

The butterfly wasn't quite as exciting as the train car Berkley could see.


Totally. Freaking. Out!  She was up a little too high for comfort in the train!


She happily made her way out of the bales of hay maze! Yipee!


A bus riding beauty

Loving the firetruck!


I've seen this work before.  You do something sort of like this... Haha!


She rode on this "train" for almost 15 minutes.  I was proud and impressed :-)

Showing off all of the pumpkins!


Haha!  She actually attempted to sit on one!
  My Mom decided that Chloe might have fun steering the riding lawn mower around the yard, oh and was she ever right!  Berkley enjoyed riding, too!  What fun they had, and neither one wanted off

Mom & the girls

How fun!
 For a good portion of the time we simply hung out at my parents, which was nice & fun!
Chloe just saw this and said, "Look, Mommy.  That's when I was a kitty!"

Me & Chloe being goofy!  I totally see Amity in her!

Eating (caramelcorn) again... :-)
 We were also fortunate to spend a good deal of time at the grandma & grandpa with the donut holes'  (a.k.a Grandma Jackie (Gram) & Great Grandpa's) house!
I'm not sure what they were doing, but Chloe was talkative!

What a sweetie playing with the baby buggy!


Here Great Grandpa, I'll give you a push!

Beauty

(not so) Loving sisters

She's smelling the flowers, but it doesn't look like they smell the best
  Both girls, but Berkley especially, loved playing the machine sheds and barns at my parents' house.

Pure joy!

Vroom, vroom tractor!
 
Riding with Grandma

Excited, and a bit anxious, perhaps, about sitting in the forklift?!


1 comment:

Team Taylor said...

CUTE PICTURES, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A A WAY FUN TRIP!