Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two small sewing projects

I'd forgotten the fact that I had made Chloe some felt donuts for her birthday, so this is why it's taken SO long to post the pictures! Well, let me rephrase that, they were SUPPOSED to be for her birthday, but we neglectfully left them in plain sight and she discovered them a few days before. Nevertheless, she likes them and I think they turned out pretty cute.
New baby project 1 is complete! I really despised the boring aspect of the cloth diapers we used as burp rags when Chloe was a baby, but I didn't know how to sew then. However, this time around I decided that we needed some cute burp rags! I found this super cute pattern for peanut-shaped frayed edge burp rags online, and I decided to give them a try. I love how they turned out, and I really love the Anna Maria Horner Folksy Flannels I chose :-) At least this baby will be able to spit up in style!


No comments: