Friday, February 19, 2010

Candids

Today Chloe decided that she wanted to don her chef hat. I asked her if she wanted to wear her apron, but she brought me her scarf instead. She struggled to put it around her waist as an apron, so I helped her tie it! I love the expression she has :-)
What a gorgous little girl we have :-)
Chloe decided to switch to her cowboy hat. I asked her where she thought she'd go in her hat and she said to Kenny's house (for those of you who don't know Kenny he is one of our best friends-- he and Chad grew up together and his wife, Melanie, and I are great friends too)! Chloe kept talking about Kenny afterwards, saying, "Chloe like Kenny!" Haha-- she's got a little crush!
Bahaha! So this is her "are you kidding me?" look. She truly did not want any more pictures!
But, I got another cute picture in anyway! Look at that face-- perfect skin, beautiful eyes, and pristine lips. I have a feeling that Chad is going to have quite a few run ins with boys as Chloe gets older!!





No comments: