Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another day attempting to get decent Chloe pictures

So, I've found that getting decent pictures of Chloe isn't always easy, but my pursuit of more pictures continues :-) Here she is "eating" cantelope. She loves to play with her kitchen and utensils; in fact, she usually makes me SO much food that it takes FOREVER to put it all away!
I know this picture isn't the best, but I really love how wavy/curly her hair looks-- wild and untamed, which is something I wish my hair was!

After she made me TONS of food, she decided to take her kitty for a walk. I guess since she's got her chin up you could say she was strutting...?
LOVE this face! She was in the middle of telling me about her kitty and the fact that they were walking to Dr. McKenna's office. Based upon the amount of time we spend playing the game of going to see Dr. McKenna, you'd think that she would enjoy the actual experience more!




No comments: