Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chloe's 4th birthday!

Oh my gosh- I absolutely cannot believe my little baby is four!  But, she is extremely excited and is already looking forward to turning five so that she can "... go to school!"
 Chloe got her long-awaited Rapunzel dress (Santa couldn't find it in her size before Christmas)!
 So happy to be celebrating her birthday!
 Donning her beautiful dress :)
 I <3 her face!!
 She was excited to get some more Perler beads- every time we went into JoAnn's she asked to get some, but I was always too cheap to get another set, but we made an exception for her birthday :)
 Barbies!  Well, I guess Chloe was this excited over them, but we weren't so much.  It's not that I hate Barbies or anything, but they just aren't my favorite.  So, after repeated asking to get one on trips to Wal-Mart and such, Chad & I decided that we'd get some but only those that weren't dressed totally skanky!  I think we have been on point thus far!
 Smiles!
 Just in case you didn't know... she was the birthday girl!
Excited for her new Lego set- this is super cute!!

She also got some very fun things from Mom & Dad, too, but we didn't take hardly any pictures because we video-chatted with them- sorry guys, but at least you did get to see her open her presents (especially her cute waitress outfit)!

No comments: