Monday, March 12, 2012

An afternoon of Princesses!

About a month ago, Chad & Kenny started going ice fishing, so Mel & Taya have been coming by to visit while the boys do their thing.  And let me tell you, there are times when I get a bit irritated that Chad leaves me to go do his outdoorsy stuff, but I was SUPER STOKED when Kenny asked him to go the first, second, and third time (and, new to the mix, a fourth- steelhead fishing for the weekend)!  We are so, so, so happy that Kenny is feeling better ;)  And we love having Melanie & sweet little Taya over to play again!  Enjoy these sweet little girlies!!

 Haha!  I think Taya must've been thinking, 'Geez, Jen!  Couldn't you close those blinds??"
 The three girls :)
Taya looked at the camera for almost all of the pictures I took, but as for my girls, they just sort of do whatever they want!!  Love Berk's super cheese, though :)
 Friends <3
These two really adore playing with each other.  It makes me smile!
 Let's see... we have Ariel, Rapunzel, and Cindeerella!  What a ball it shall be!
 A ball wouldn't be a ball without dancing princesses!
 Oh Berkley!  How she struggles to keep that coveted Rapunzel hair clipped to her hair!  But, at least it is thick and getting longer :)
 The three princesses dancing together
Hahaha!  This cracks me up every time I see it!  What a funny looking Rapunzel :)

No comments: