Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It truly has been a long while...

Ok, so I realize that this post might seem unimportant simply because I'm not actually posting, but hopefully this will cheer up everyone who follows my blog and has been mildly disappointed that no posts have been made in practically forever!

But, tomorrow I start my quest in catching up... yay (sigh for me, what a job this will be)! I have a lot to cover- moose hunting, a sad story, Halloween, play, a dance recital, and every little thing in between.  My goal at this point is to make two posts a night, so by the end of the weekend I should be caught up (which will be necessary considering the fact that Christmas is next weekend (Holy Cow!  Is it really true??). 

Thanks for always checking in spite of the fact that there was never anything here to see, but I promise the pictures and stories I have to tell will be worth it :-) 

Love you all,

Jen

No comments: