Thursday, December 29, 2011

A couple of notes about Chloe...

Oh Chloe, we love her so much, and she tends to come up with some very silly things! 


For instance, we were in the car the other day headed to Logan, and I was listening to a Glee cd.  Rachel, one of the main characters in the show, has quite a few solo and harmony parts, and when she started singing that song that goes "What is God was one of us?," Chloe said, "Mommy, is that you singing?"  What a cute compliment!

And then, another time we were in the car, "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellem was playing on the radio.  I happen to really like that song, and I have it downloaded on my iPod, so we do listen to it quite regularly.  But, I looked back just in time to see Chloe mouthing the words of the chorus!  It was so sweet :)  She's a girl after her own mother's heart- I can remember being in Kindergarten singing to songs on the radio in the backseat of my parents' cars.  How fun!!

Another Chloeism for you all:
While playing with Barbies here at Mom & Dad's...
Chloe: Mommy, we don't have any Grandpa Barbies.
Me: No, we don't.  What do you think they would look like?
Chloe: They would have really big heads and fat bellies!
CLASSIC!

No comments: