Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally spring...

BIG smile
Chloe was beyond happy that we were able to get outside and play today!
Although this girlie does have beautiful hair, it grows forward (which she can thank me for)! It's always in her sweet face, and on a normal day, she is in this position about 85% of the time. If only we could convince her that it would be easier if she'd let us pull it back or use a clip...
This picture makes me smile! Berkley loved playing outside. I think spring might actually be coming this year- yay!!!
YAY!
Berkley's new trick is clapping. She will clap if you say "yay," and she tends to do it when someone else is clapping, too. It's so fun to watch her grow!
This little babe is following in her sister's footsteps: loving the swing!
Chloe must have had summer flashbacks because as soon as she started swinging, she kicked her shoes off! I don't think it is quite warm enough for barefeet... I wish it was, though!
I pushed these girls for quite a while, and they loved every minute of it!
We're so happy that spring is in the air. Now, we just need to pray that it stays!!

No comments: