Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Look Back: Past Chloe-isms

So, I decided all to late to start recording Chloe's hilarious sayings, but I thankfully remember some of the oldies, but goodies. Here are a few that I've remembered:


After SEVERAL times of being asked to put her shirt down in different terms (by Chad), Chloe had this to say when Berkley haphazardly grabbed onto her shirt, pulling it up to expose her belly: "I said put your shirt down!"

At Dr. Fower's office a few months before having Berkley, Chloe was playing with one of their office toys. We were called back and she freaked because she didn't want to leave the toy. Here was our conversation in front of the nurse:
Chloe, crying: "I want that phone, Mommy!"
Me: "I know, but we've got to go back now. You can play with it later."
Chloe, becoming beligerant: "NO! I want to take it!!"
Me: "Chloe, we need to leave it. But, I have your baby in my bag. Do you want that instead?"
Chloe: "Uh-huh."
-The nurse starts talking to me, while Chloe gets impatient-
Chloe: "I want my freakin' baby!!"

No comments: