Saturday, August 28, 2010

The last week re-cap

What a tasty hand! Berkley has just recently discovered her hands; she LOVES to chew on them :-)
Hilarious
Goofy girls
Definitely her daddy's daughter
Too cute :-)
The last week has been sort of like a circus, to say the least. I sold my cute, fun, sporty Mazda 3 because it has grown FAR too small for our family to comfortably go anywhere. In exchange, we bought a 2007 Jeep Compass 4x4 Limited that gives us more room &, therefore, more comfort. We love it, but I must admit I was super sad to see my Mazda go!
Berkley had her 2 month well-visit, though it was actually a 3 month (Dr. McKenna was out of the office for vacation and adopting a baby from China). She is 14lbs. 9oz and 24 inches long. Dr. McKenna said she looks great, is healthy, and growing so well. After having Chloe and problems nursing I would have never imagined all the positive comments Dr. McKenna would give me regarding Berkley and her weight gain :-) She did have shots, but she took them like a champ!
We had 2 great days last week and 2 terrible days. Thankfully we always have good with the bad. And that is why I absolutely love posting; it gives me the opportunity to REMEMBER & CHERISH the happy times we share with our two amazing daughters!





No comments: