Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our unfortunate attempt!

Sitting pretty :-) So, our master plan was to take pictures of the girls in their little 4th of July outfits on Saturday (despite the fact that their outfits would only be blue & white because I couldn't find anything with red in it that I was in love with). Well, Chloe came down with a fever late Friday night and was feeling sort of down Saturday. Nevertheless, she wanted to wear her new outfit, so we dressed both of them up! The two of them successfully "ruined" our opportunity within one hour: Berkley pooped all over her little skirt and Chloe gagged on the Tylenol we gave her & puked it up on her top! Eww! Anyway, we did snap a few of Berkley with different bottoms...
What chubby cheeks!
She has such a strong little neck! Chloe was exactly the same :-)
Is that a little smirk?! Berkley has been working on smiles, and she does give me some almost every time after she's done eating! We can't wait to capture her big, sweet smile one of these days :-)




1 comment:

Team Taylor said...

I love the bottom picture of Berkley. Such a darling smile. I love that my kids are not the only ones who destroy new outfits. All part of being a kid I guess! Funny story though!