Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More beautiful than words

Our two girls are more beautiful than words! Though they are very different in ways that are obvious and not, we love them both so very much. Being a parent of two little ones is not easy, but experiencing and capturing moments like this makes it all worth it! Chloe loves Berkley so much, and Berkley loves Chloe, too. Every time Chloe is near, Berkley makes eye contact with her. Chloe has made Berkley smile several times, and trust me, it melts my heart! I love these two so much, and I wish that I could give them my all ALL of the time. I've been having a hard time finding myself as a parent of two. I can't quite be the type of parent I want to be to two, but I'm trying to find myself somewhere in between so that all three of us can be happy and well!
I just wanted to show off her cute little outfit! I LOVE the little leggings, but she's just like Chad and, consequently, Chloe-- LONG torso, and SHORT legs :-)


No comments: