Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sisters, friends

Look at the profiles of these girls! They're SO similar, especially in the nose and upper lip area (though that's all you can really see in this one as Chloe was burying her face into the couch). They're sisters now, but in the future we're sure they'll be great friends :-)
Cutie girls! I know I'm biased, but aren't our girls extremely adorable?! They simply make me smile... well, almost all the time ;-)

So cute! I love this pic because it looks like Berkley is smiling! This actually might be a gas smile since she had just eaten and was laying on her belly thus creating pressure and causing her to release gas-- holy cow, was that a HUGE run-on sentence or what? My apologies :-)
Chloe holding Berkley... again! She always asked to hold her, and we always break out the camera in hopes of snapping the PERFECT picture. Fat chance, but they're all cute anyway!




No comments: