Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Chloe!

Despite the look on her face, she was quite enthusiastic for her birthday and her party! Ugh, I just can't get over how much hair this girlie has-- love it!
Once all of Chad's family got to our house and settled in, Chloe opened gifts! She got a lot of wonderful things from everyone-- thank you!

Voila! Here is the pink and purple tutu I made for Chloe. It turned out so cute!
We really should video tape her running in it-- it's so cute to watch it bounce up and down on her cute little bum :-) She was so excited wearing it; she said, "Balernina, Mommy!" Nope, that's not a typo. It's simply how she says it :-) I made her some felt donuts, too, but I still need to take pictures of them (she accidentally found them before her birthday, so they weren't really a gift)!

My wonderful husband has to take the credit for decorating this large cookie for Chloe. The frosting around the candles looks a little shady in this pic, but that's because Chad didn't realize I hadn't taken a picture of it before he took the candles off :-)





1 comment:

Jen Beckstrand said...

2 years old already! Wow where did the time go! She is too cute! I still hope to meet her one day :)