Monday, August 17, 2009

Cutie in the striped dress!

While I was giving Chloe her bath, I asked her if she wanted to wear the pretty dress I picked out for her to wear that day. She immediately said, "Uh huh. Church..." She's obviously made the correlation between wearing a dress and going to church :-) Doesn't she look so cute here on her bike?! This is a digression, but she will not let me help her pedal. She always says, "No Mama!" So, she still can only make one rotation, gets frustrated, and asks for help off...
Is this a cheeser or what?! I think I see a hint of Amity in this picture. What do you think?!
Blowing me kisses :-)
If this isn't a pose, I don't know what is! I love it- what a little model we have!!
That is her "HaHeh" face! She says that quite frequently when she's excited, and I just so happened to capture it on film this time.





No comments: